WELCOME TO CNC-CONNECT POLAND
You are probably wondering who we are ?… O.K… let us introduce ourselves…
CNC CONNECT POLAND is something more than a group of high precision machines. We are a group of friendly people who are going to do their best to solve all your problems and are ready to help, offering best possible solutions for manufacturing a wide range of steel components.
We provide reliable outsourcing services built on a long term relationships with over a hundred clients and suppliers from Europe. We are a professional supply company that delivers manufactured products, basing on the newest technologies and quality policy including ISO 9001 standard.
We have supplied vital parts to many branches of the industry for example: off-shore, mining, pressing, opencast, food, electrical, print and paper. Our products became parts of machines, product lines, assemblies, transportation components. We base on manufacturers with modern machine park including MAZAK, TRUMPF, DMG, HAAS AUTOMATION.
- • max. diameter 4000mm for 6000mm long workpcs.
- • max. diameter 3000 mm
- • 5-axis CNC Milling
- • max. working sheet 4000 x 2000 x 1070 mm
- • table size b x a = 1400 x 1000 mm
- • table traverses Z x X = 1000 x 1200 mm
- • spindle max height above table y = 1100 mm
- • spindle stroke max w = 600 mm
- • boring with boring bar, max diameter 500 mm
FLANGES, RINGS, BLANKS
- • standard or non-standard flanges
- • rings
- • blanks
- • steel construction to 25mm
- • toughened steel to 20mm
- • aluminum to 12mm
- • max sheet size: 3225 x 1535 mm
- • max.: 3000×6000
- • #8-220 mm thickness
- • max: 2000×3000
- • up to 10 mm thickness
- • 45 degree angle head
- • case hardening
- • hardening and tempering
- • annealing/normalising
- • specialty stainless steel processes
- • ceramic coatings
- • anodising
- • electrolytic galvanizing
- • powder coating
CONFIDENTIAL DATA TRANSFER
Our partners must sign Non-disclosure agreement for safety and protection of nonpublic business information.
• reducing operating and production costs for your company
• providing the highest quality, value and services
• delivery within the shortest possible time
• convenient payment terms for long-time partners
Our export managers are available 24 hours per day in case of your manufacturing line emergency. This is our most important factor, to gain high customer satisfaction and competitive advantage. That is why our services, step up to the next level.
We cooperate with many companies based on a three-shift system and who are prepared for quick response in terms of quick, emergency manufacturing.
MEETING DEADLINES AND KEEPING SCHEDULES
We provide top quality services in reasonable time according to our customers` expectations. We understand how important is on time delivery in the supply chain and that is why a proper communication flow is the key for best relationships between our companies.
International express deliveries including: global freight forwarding by sea, road, air or rail. We provide free advices, regarding costs and estimated shipping time to your company, based on INCOTERMS 2010.